Saturday, April 15, 2006

18 April 2006

Today fianlly can update le those few days veri busy sorri nv update !!! Today got guides we go home earlier then other cos we r reserve then can go home early then at house i yesterday have a fight wth my famliy 3 against 1 is totally unfair they r idoits i hate them 4ever it happen when i accidentally hit my bro then his head nod until the wood then he cry (he such a cry baby man ) then my parent go to his room actually my father was asleep then he woke by my stupid bro cry sound n scold mi y i make him then my mother also scold mi i hate them they did not no the true then all wan to blame mi then i was on fire i bang my bro door n went back my room n now i'm still in my room i hate them veri much after sch i went to my bed guess wad i did i (sleep) then it was abt 7 something i woke up n watch tv

No comments: