Tuesday, May 16, 2006

omg i have been long time not updating my blog le

This few days hmm nv update my blog not bcoz of busy studyin got la somtimes ... :P most i play at the nite wth my buddies so long nv c them le ma so play wth them lor lolx ... then let tolk abt 2day exam art i hate art but i tell myself i cannot fail any of those subjects then after exam we went 2 canteen look 4 my frenz then saw my science teacher of coz go n ask result la yeah i pass but get veri low marks my teacher say science i in 3rd position !!! yeah but i'm too scare 2 no my math paper result the paper 1 is easy then the 2nd paper is damm hard man do the first page n sec page and other page is damm hard .Countiue abt today then we all went 2 CP to walk actually my frenz 1 2 buy present 4 a ppl she love called "Eric".She ask mi 2 give him the present went his birthday come !!! Wow !!! it after holiday man so long then went home veri tired wan 2 sleep then my mother wake up n ask mi 2 pei her go CP i tell her i just come back leh then she dun care i oso dun care lor go 2 sleep then she scold mi ... on mother's day tat day she's workin 2 bad lor so i follow my frenz family lor they all at nite say wan 2 go CP sakura eat it damm expensive lor but it nice ... so fun playin the whole day not tired at all then go home is abt 12 like this le my mum is abt 2 come back then my go bath then faster go n sleep haha she dunno if no i surly die la .... hope all my subject pass

No comments: