Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back from camp (BUSY) !!!

i'm back haha the camp is ok ok lor nth new la learn map readin hmm knots & leashin .Playin games like hmm map readin de la :p running around just 2 reach compass point n need 2 use compass 2 find all the places .Then having testwork haha we r aiming in the goal 2 PGA awards !!! we must get it alrite ? Girl guides steady bo ? u'r the man :'( so sad then my hp been keep until sch reopen then can give mi back i wan my phone back n sorri 2 emily,ern ern and sharlene ur hp oso been keep hai but i no i say wad thing oso no use de la but i'm here 2 tell u realli sorri !!!
I pefers camp at camp chirstain lor so fun then there so big then have the activities like the PGA camp like this i miss them a lot man when i sing some sad song i will think of them n sometime even worse i cried .I Miss them n i hope 2 have meetin wth them
I shold stopp here le bb

No comments: