Thursday, December 07, 2006

fuNN

yipee 5 dec i stay overnite at 3ugenia de house till 6 we play till siao lor those boys r so noise .. hah next time dun call them liao :P then on the 6 we went 4 bowling hah at kovan.Then,we have match this is my first time playing this my bro too hah then my bro was so pro lor wad lau still can win jun wen hee mi lehx veri pai seh lor most of the time was missssssssss ahhhh then we saw joanna & joey wth their cousin ya i think then we went 4 acrade then those boys go play game then we gals go outside chat take a pic went heartland mall then suddenly 3ugenia phone rang her mother say my dad was in the hospital so mi n my bro rush home my mum was in the living room then we to hospital my mum say tat my dad had an operation i kana shock in the end is a small operation la .. just tat a blade gone inside his hand ... hah we had a relive :p 4 today my dad was back home then we went Cp to eat my mum say she wan to change hp so we went 2 the hp shop finally she found a hp tat she reali likes so she bought it .. hah The End

No comments: