Monday, April 23, 2007

13 more days

Hi again everi body .. i now getting worry again liao exam ahh .. 2molo is my maths test but quite ok la open-book still ok lor more get at least pass hehe today veri sianz lor all the lesson wad the hell then math fell alseep half way then finally bell ring liao then went to kenny's house then after tat went back to sch to fetch my mei home lolx .. did i fetch her home ? no la onli send her to bus stop onli hehe after sendin her home then went home lor c i so guai went home felt veri veri tired then sleep lor then till 6 something she call mi then wake up lor saw my bro playin com again then shout at him lor coz i have say tat i'm not allow him to use my com today when he started to use he will not contral wan lor last time i remember got 1 time he can play till 1 pluss lor then i go find him in my room then he shut dwn wth i dun wan my com to explose ok ? so today like this lor

No comments: