Saturday, September 29, 2007

30 september 2007

3 plus i when to work then ok la not much ppl today lor then my darling find mi sia haha muackx then Sri saboo by using flour make my face sia n is 3 TIMES nv Sri next time ur birthday ar i oso will Saboo one then clean up tat time all wet sia bcoz play water la n i'm the first one to get wet sia la then we all shout here n there after tat we clean up n go home wtf then somebody Sms mi sayin tat he is outside wth then i was like wtf he is there then sms ask him go home then nobody pei mi ma so i ask him back lolx :P then ask Clarissa call mi n chat lor haha then have lots of wishes from my frenz yeah u guys rox muackz First is my Manager,Second Desmond,Thrid Jun Wen,Fourth my bestie Sharlene, Fiffth my darlin Clarissa,6 my frenz Ferricck Ps 8 Meng Wee 9 Iskandar tats all haha then i online heard something back sia Kenny like canont help mi celebrate lor .. haiz wa lau y everithing must gone like this my birthday always like this i already had not celebrate my birthday everi year le lor haiz sad let mi end my birthday by singing song to myself

Happy Birthday to me,Happy birthday to me,happy birthday to me,happy birthday to mi

No comments: