Thursday, November 15, 2007

siianz


mii ^^

zi lian
now was like 12.40 liao no ppl chat with lehx say abt ytd ? we went to my cousin house at Yishun at dunno wad time i just no tat ytd i was wake quite late wahaha then after tat my bro playin com then i play awhile then need to go off le lor then reach there she is sleepin -.- then when wake up i waiit 4 them eat liao then go 2 her bro room play com lor haha can say as watch her play la nvm then mi n my bro sit dwn there watch her play lor.Suprislly, my frenz all called mi lolx first was my mei Nadiah called follow by Sharlene my Dear my darling ya tat's all always at nite no ppl chat with mi de lor first time lehx then i was like keep on talkin on phone then reach home le say bye to my dear lor then go wash up then sleep liao veri tired lehx dunno y haha tat's all ba 4 ytd.

TODAY
Make a big mistake haha i'm not workin today de lor then is like Ailah not feeling well then i take over her lor i was like i oso sick lehx nvm la still can hang on then 2molo workin over Farhana ok la haha but i Mint is workin with mi nitez shift i was like hell y suddenly he is workin at nitez shift i thought he onli work in morning ? wadever la so 2molo i prepare to die lor lolx working with him haiz ..

No comments: