Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ytd

Ytd we went to P.s haha almost cannot wake la.Mi wake up at 11 then wash up le call my pig bro wake up.Then he still like pig la wan to slp -.- then we go out le lor meet darling at Cp there her house de tv got problem so mi n my bro sit dwn at stairs there play wordsearch i always bring along de lor with mii haha.Darling reach le so we go dwn wait 4 the train haha i on song then we listen n sing lor. Reach le we go eat first veri hungry lehx coz just wake up ma nv eat so went KFC they share money buy buddy meal so i just eat my meal lor shrooms haha.After tat went to buy tickets 4 ENCHANTED wahaha the movie quite nice la. We play arcade while waiting 4 the time to fly lor. We went to another place de arcade we play Para Para dun have i wan de last time song i play quite lots time sia haha darling oso got play de lor first tries hell i dunno tat got so many stage after tat we play non-stop de lor then i play till half way got ppl put credit i si bi buai song sia wa lau i haven even play finish u put after tat darling play then she play we look at her play la she like dacing chinese dance la mi n darling keep laughin bad sia we wahahaha but now think back still wan to laugh haha. Then went back to p.s we go buy food get rdy inside got so much advestistment hell must wait 4 sooo longgg ..Finally start the song quite nice sia haha then we got took a pic haha my bro lor. Got mi n darling de wakaka later then show. After tat we need to go le coz we going to our grandmother house ma then it was like rainning la hell we cannot find the bus stop then finally we follow ppl then reach bus stop le we take the bus 14 the bus like dripping water la hell mi n my bro kana water ROAR .. Reach veri cold outside la we still need cross overbrigde. Reach my dog barking haha i nv take the picture of my dog .. ai yarr .. then my relative they all playin majong then we kids like damn sian la nvm got my dog to play with after a while we go off le we went to parkway. Take cab there coz rainning ma,reach liao then actually my mummy wan go there buy dunno wad medicine de cannot find so we go gaint ? we shop there actually i wan go buy ipod de my mummy say she can buy 4 mi first then i was like happy la but not apple brand de scare easy spoil last time my mp4 like this so easy spoil. So we buy lots of things la got sushi(although i dun reali like to eat ),canned soup,maggie mee,bread n wadever la still got lots b4 tat mi n my bro went arcade first la there got timezone ma went there play a while not fun de lor sianzz then we went Mac eat i eat nuggets then my bro bought a burger finish eating go home le :) happy day.

pokemon

cute^^

Q up

our tickets
mine^^

my darling n bro same de

hotdog ><

mi & darling

my bro

This took when i'm at parkway look like something?

No comments: