Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Link of mine.

Hello .. So long bo post liao leh haha. I change link is bcoz my cousin no abt my blog thingy le then need change incase anything they tell my family members. Nowadays, got lots of things happenin sia oso damn stress sia i wonder how can everithing b solve ? Haiz.. Today meet up for dance at around 5 plus i think ? then at there finish all the dance steps le. I will try to pay attention n make it a perfect one for 2molo. ^^ Jia you ppl althought we nv train a lot in this dance but i no we can do it together as a TEAM. Lol 2molo not going sch coz of the rehersal thingy la is a good thing or bad ? who no's nv go sch then nv learn thing go sch then need wake so early. After new year i dunno wad is going to happen le la ROAR !! my head going burst i scare i will get back the OLD mii the emo dora. I just wan to b happy n everithing b fine 4 mi like this i already enough le isit so difficult for just this small thing isit ?

No comments: