Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boring

Hohoho ~ I'm back bloggin ermm today actually wake up at around 5 plus de wan to sleep cannot sleep keep on turning here n there ! ROAR ! then at around 7 plus damn lazy to wake la but mange to drag myself to toilet. haha after everithing then jiu go take bus to sch le lor. Today mock test haiz get not reali high marks onli just pass better then fail ma now i starting to worry abt my result le but got use ma ? Who tell myself not workin hard n nv go sch. Haiz nvm still got second term jia you ! then while going through then mfd paper i falling asleep after tat break next lesson IFA i skip again coz reali damn tired canot take it la. Meet Kenny n Jun Wen after tat went home le lor reached home fall asleep till nite time then mother come back complainning how lousy my bro result then my bro reached home kana scoldin n slap. I at there doin nth just onli listen lor my mother mood not tat good today :x hmm .. nothing to say le ba.

To:Mevyn
I dunno have u been in my blog ? I just wann to apologise to u as today i promise to work but in the end i nv appear again. Sorry abt tat i'm just this kind of irresposible gal n break promise gal. I think u better dun treat mi tat good. I'm not those kind of good gal tat u think :D do take care ar ? dun work till u'r sick hope to cya soon.

No comments: