Monday, July 20, 2009

21 July 2009

Today never go to school again and then the whole day my soul like gone out of my body. I feel so --- i dont know how to say about my feelings is just that compare to last time im really so lazy ! is it maybe of FRIENDS ? I dont know because secondary life got friends then everyday feel like going to school now ? Totally dont feel like going at all i want to change class i scare there is less then 50% chance but then no matter what tomorrow im going to find teacher and ask about it because i really cant stand then everyday going to school i dont know what am i learning GOSH !~ I really need someone to help me in the course so teacher please accept my request and change class for me seriously now my class all people like what la i know de all also not CLOSE ! haiz ~ today i cried because of this and then today really i dont know what am i doing ?! alright nothing much to update nights people :D

No comments: