Tuesday, April 06, 2010

7 April 2010

im really really so HURT ! who can understand my feelings ? yeah im a cry baby so WHAT ? once and ever i keep on keeping hurt. NO FRIENDS who care for me, NO FUTURE who knows what am i thinking i can anytime where i dont feel alright i could cut myself i could jump down whats more ? in my life maybe ya there's 2 who i really really trust my baby and dearest jie jie (Vicky)who willing to help me if both of them not with me i really dont know what will i do ! seriously those people who have been my best friend for YEARS ! i could even do those things to them. WHAT to do the time also cannot turn back and i guess they will really hate me A LOTS for my stupid decision i have make ! but then i really regret for my decision .. HAIZ ... This few days really a lot of things happen to me i really need my baby, my jie jie , my friends to pei me to go through all those things i really really sad i dont know what to do. i have been crying over and over again, im really tired of it who can really help me ? although yeah i guess im quite drunk but then all this things is really what im thinking in my heart always never clear.Those happy days with my friend, those times with the person who LIES to me which i believe the most.. WHATS MORE ?? how about next time ? who will come and read my post ? i could even remember all those people who related to me .

Clarissa- Darling, Jie jie.
Kenny-Kor kor, Uncle
Longting- mama
Rebecca- ah ma
Xuan Wei- tai ah gong
ah bi- jie jie

all those people who really brings me lots of laughter but then i did a really wrong decision when i even think of it i really really cry my heart really hurts a lot . thanks to my dearest jie jie ah bi she could even say she want find me out to beat ! i dont even know when is the day it will happen . i thought i always makem the person happy maybe this is my mission but then i guess im really in the deep wrong . who knows ? my mother always say this word 酒后吐真言. now i believe it all this things i have post to today is really from my heart. Now i really thank my baby and my Vicky jie jie who help me out love you all a lots if dont have you guess i might not be alive anymore ! although i just know you guys for a few days but then i know you guess are really trying to help me out. Love you guys a lots muacks ..
Im crying while im note all this things down . its getting late ready so good nights .

No comments: