Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20 July 2010


Today woke up at 12 plus then prepare prepare and went to meet my mei mei and few juniors from guides then walked all the way to Rivervale mall have the BBQ chicken restaurant for lunch the pasta is actually omg ~ not that nice la. Then sit inside for quite long chit chat they talking Malay i dont understand. Message with jie jie after that Mei went to her friend left me and Aizira was walking and chit chatting all the way to Compass point the weather is so cooling very good . Reach compass bought her things and then bus back home reached home fall asleep was so so tired la. Awake at around 7 plus then watched tv till 9 online then chat chat then till dont know a certain time i kana nagging again like hell seriously which part dont make her clear ? she asked me when am i working i told her i working part time whats wrong with her i never said this is my permanent job is just that i haven found the full time job i like and then think why i made my mind i want to work because is just 10 more days i need to buy something ! Forget it she wont know how my feeling is but then she always like to take out her old passed and talk. Im already gonna be crazy im already in a crazy mode ! those people who know me will know.

No comments: