Saturday, December 11, 2010

11 December 2010

I'm back to blogging again ~ i think now im going to blog again. This few days im really not happy at all i have been crying all the times ? who know about it ? i'm WEAK ! i do cry easily because of such of the small things . But i cried who will saw it ? only myself when im alone. I cry how hard how pain nobody's know about it. I cant find anyone to talk to i felt so damn lost, WHO WHO WHO ?? even the person who i wanted to tell my everything is no longer there anymore . i only can post up my feelings in the blog. Why god is always playing with people ? Got the fate to meet each other but then always want it to be separate in the end so this is my life ? i feel so terrible i trusted de person i always wanted to see the person have gone again . I'm trap the the very deep of the dark holes, who got the key to release me out ?

No comments: