Wednesday, January 05, 2011

6 jan 2011

I'm here since don't know when le. There's happiness and sadness over here to. Happy things is I'm not that stress over here sadness is yesterday i saw some message i should not see and I'm almost crying everyday without fail thinking this and that how could i peace down my mind ? Yesterday think till terrible headache from i started crying till all the way to the morning i just can't sleep once thinking back of the message I'm like totally broke into tears that message i saw i could still remember it the message have been deleted away le and i think is time to go home le but however bu she de what should i do I'm tired... Go home bored stay here mixed feelings i can cry anytime... Sigh.. I got few question actually wanted to ask her but i don't have the time to ask her :( maybe i should just type here or send her message i just want her to reply yes or no...

No comments: