Friday, November 11, 2011

10 nov

Recently, fall sick and emo have been chasing me so fast that I can't even recognize myself anymore :( last night, have a quarrel about the same thing ? I knew that for this month I won't have extra money or even enough saving, i used $300 to change to Taiwan dollar I use for my bills, my transport and food, I don't bother to tell her cause whatever I said I also no used. So I just told her I've not cannot give you money she gave me a disappointed look which really make me feels so much pain ! :( 我觉得我很不孝。but I don't really have a choice then she added in then electric bills 600 + I'm not gonna pay ! I walk to my in close the door and hide inside my blanket and I cry after awhile it I cry till numb all my nonsense came back think only 2 people realize so should keep it as a secret.I did it not because I'm crazy because I should deserve how the pain it is. I really don't know how to do, or what to do ? Can someone just guide me through ? Tired of everything :(

No comments: