Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September

Few more weeks to 21st but I'm disappointed, this year birthday there won't be any celebration due to last year birthday my uncle fought with my uncle in the end now turn out to be my fault ! My mum gave me the best answer is "to prevent last year scenario happening so there won't be any celebration, you ownself go celebrate"IT ISN'T MY FAULT I DIDN'T CAUSE THEM TO FIGHT !  thank to her this words and all along the way criticize all my friends and whoever is with me said they are not good this and that whatever so everything turn up to be like that till now im all ALONE. I've saw most of my friends who is turning 21st had a great time spending with family, relative and friends Who dont wish to have this kind of unforgettable birthday celebration,  In few weeks time is my birthday I'm thinking what am I suppose to do ? Or should I just take it just an ordinary day to pass, really such a disappointment to hear these words said from her. Hais ~ I don't know what words to describe my feelings. 

还是要孤单的度过吗?

No comments: