Monday, January 13, 2014

14 Jan 2014

This is my first post for this year, everything is not smooth at all although it's a NEW YEAR. i might offense people at times but seriously I doesnt mean it hope people don't take it to heart, have been quite moody nowadays don't really want to talk or meet friends. I know everybody have their own life Im quite irritating but who knows most of the time I've nobody to talk to ? Im afraid like destroying people happiness when I really really didn't do anything wrong but turn out to be my fault when I meet those friends who is attached too regularly their partner isn't happy with me. Yes I'm lonely, I'm isolating in a corner quietly till no one actually realize I exist. I feel lost, getting older and older by days when I turn around actually I left with nothing.The dreams, plans everything is gone. I didnt do anything bad why am I in this state. Every year is getting WORST. Emo-ing T.T  I really give up everything I don't wish to think how I wish I'm in coma state so I won't think about anything then everybody can just forget about me. Life is too stress and tiring for me. 

No comments: