Thursday, October 05, 2006

<>

Morning wake early then blah blah blah go dwnstair already 7.00 le so fast the time had pass ... Wah i notice this few days have mist lor all blur blur de .. in morning n afternoon in sch nth 2 do leh first prize giving n retiree gift .. give a way the retiree gift first wah so sad tat teacher take us 4 oral n she veri good lor we like her but next week she is going 2 retiree liao so sad nw gettin more n more good teacher retiree SBX y not those BAD teacher ? N today Boss get promoted Omg can't believe in my eyes man she get promoted ... ? she tat type of cher can b promote ? i though she is leaving soon lor then readin session it long lor wad lau i have no intrest in readin story books lor expect ghost de wahahaha then chattin all the way veri sian gettin 2 sleep .. Today more die lor Eng mock paper n Math mock paper today get 2 no my chinese CA 2 marks 80 something i not happy wth my marks lor so less sad .. my target is gettin 90 n above ? then today do mock paper till siao k again <> dunno y lehx this few days nv talk in lesson time had own studys .. wahahaha c i so guai bcos i wan 2 pass my exam 2molo is eng paper liao i veri scare sia la .. today do the paper is sec 4 NT de paper she say it will b more difficult then this my class like kana shock lor Wahh nw de paper is so hard liao more harder u cosing my life man .. NVM i will do hard 4 it n my words "not 2 give up when it's not over yet". haha hope those readin my blog 2 not to give up .. :) Cheer up exam will b over in a short term just bear wth it nw n the holidays will come :) wahaha then after sch waitin 4 them doin the flash de thing sorri E.L bcos i not veri good in this alrite so i cannot help .. then after tat eat at rivervale mall then go home feelin like makin something in the end i made sushi (egg) so nice i leave it 4 my parents n my bro haha Nw going 2 study liao BB nite everione Jia youu

No comments: