Saturday, October 28, 2006

fun ?

Today morning abt 11 like this ? hmmm eugenia sms mi askin mi wan 2 stay over nitex ma i wan de but my mum dun let .. ahh so ya u c .. then we thought today S.H.E going 2 tampines mall but in the end find our tat it's 2molo so disapointed .. spent my whole day at there =) quite fun but parent keep on askin mi 2 return home when it onli 11 something wahh lau veri fann lor .. let mi b can ? it holiday lor .. my time !! we 9 something then go eat dinner then go back her house using youtube findin MTV 2 watch so nice i love it .. my favouite because of u hee nice is reali nice .. then my dad call again so go home lor WTF i reach home he naggin at mi say wah i always so late then go home wad late n by the way wad the meaning of always .. this is only the second day lor always .. then i like here in then next ear out .. all is rubbish .. i wan 2 go tampines 2molo 4 S.H.E they rox !! my life ..

No comments: