Sunday, November 19, 2006

FUN

Ytd we went escape wah veri crazy lor my dear ,my bro ,his frenz,& mi they meet at my house at 9 b4 tat day i slp at abt 3 then dear called mi lots of time then i realized then quickly wake prepare then online watch d0raem0n then go out it was real hot lor then reach there it cheap lor $6 per person onli =) then play till siao beginning we play the first game then my bro frenz dun dare to take so mi ,dear & my bro take the first ride my bro look like veri scare lor hah then take the pirate ship we take the last sec row bcoz last row under repair then veri fun lor we take 2 time my bro veri funny sia la screaming is "Woooooo" lol anybody keep looking at him lor hah then play hunted house my bro they all scare keep pulling jun wen shirt as i first time oso like this :x hee then play the ride car de it took us an hours to wait 4 our turns then my bro not tall enough so watch us play .. so sad .. then while queeing 4 tat i saw the rainbow workin yeah i love to play tat then jun wen say he first time play this so i keep scaring him say tat later he vomit then he say nvm lor i vomit on u onli wahh hah then we play it was realllllllll fun wahahaha ... then go compass eat then shopping my bro suddenly treat mi so good buy mi a love necklces it cost 9.90 wth a set of earing .. thx him so much so touch .. haha muackx
Today we plan to repair our bicycles together wth my frenz we walk all the way to rivervale Plaza.Just to pump our bicycle after tat we went to rivervale mall shopping then play then We saw eugenia & priscilla so wth them they wan to eat KFC then my bro & his frenz was damm noisey lor .. all ppl was watching them like they just ran out of MH lolx shhh..... dun tell them :p they keep making fun of eugenia then eugenia shout ...... in KFC haha we went wastons then we go NTUC My bro frenz keep making them .... hah then jun wen is abt to go home . Then i heard priscilla say go home like this thing then i remember tat i haven took my key back .. so keep calling him but he nv answer bcoz he was carring two big bag of chicken wing then i ran to the bus stopped then i cross over the road he was shouting my name but i can't hear then i saw a blue guy over the bus stopped .. ask my bro is him anot he say yes .. then i dashed over the road .. take my key wait 4 them to cross over then we ran back to wantson again my bro scare eugenia .. then nth more ba .. abt like this la grade to today is A+++ hah so fun gtg bb

No comments: