Friday, November 24, 2006

YesTerDay+t0daY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
Yesterday was my mother birthday then wake at 9 when she woke i hurry wake my bro so tat we can give her birthday present we wrap two presents one is all wth newspaper .. other is the real present la then we give her the newspaper one first then she open n say y nth wan then we say hah buff u wan la then we bring out the real present she open it was oso newspaper wahaha .. then she open till more .. the real present was up heee .. so fun then she say tat she's going karaoke then bring us along so go there lor all is auntie 0mg lucky got one ppl bring her daughter play so fun play wth her then my mother frenz ask mi y nv sing ? then i say dun wan la then she order some songs 4 mi i veri pai sia lor bu bian then they say veri good .. i was eeee .. hah but my parents say i sing better so tat those auntie sing until omg we'r suffering .. :p shhh... dun let them no this is my mother say one wahahaha then we sing till 3 something then go off then today i wake at abt 6 pm believe o gossh .. i'm a pig lolx .. can slp till so late then i wake my mother we went CP eat it was so full lor wait till so long so decide to change place eat then my dad home so we take away 4 him then reach home 8 like this liao .. then veri sianz lehxx watch tv then online chat my dear call mi so chat ............... heee tats all nitex everibody

No comments: