Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stupid bettle...

Today wake up quite late la then reach court yard actually suppose to counted as late de then i hack care went back to class o.O lol who cares then in class first lesson english praticing the oral omg i with Mr Tang then was like ps lol weird weird de ya thrid lesson chinese cb lor tat teacher Mrs Ang i wan to change my chinese teacher she sux a lot ok then during ting xie tat time darling onli ask the teacher to start then she say wad she not onli teaching her is the whole class wa lau i oso damn buai song le wa lau.After tat maths ahh maths test all topic tat we had learned quite ok difficult part on graph quite blur tat time coz a lot of decimal thingy wadever. After school went back home lor then on com play audition a while then sleep le tired ma wake up around 8.30 watch tv 10 online again play audi again this time round is play with sun nu (Averly) she pro sia wa lau chance+chain cannot win lor my bro oso got lose to him haha .Something funny happen got a bettle fly in my room n it went to my bed so i go di sia it then i going out to the living i realize tat it was on my shirt then i jumo n shout outside i guess my parents oso get shock lor o.O then after a while it return back to my room again eeeeee .. Then darling say it want to make frenz i say "NO" lol Tat's all for the day bye..

No comments: