Tuesday, March 25, 2008

unknown Dream+bad day

Today wake up is like still half asleep i think i no y rdy coz ytd i got a werid dream lol. I dream of Ms Tan < our maths teacher) and my family lol it goes like this. I fail my maths all the way then she come to my house personally n teach mi maths then is like my parents had a fight lol she saw it n ask mi to online n tell her wad happen? lol wad kind of dream is tat ? i now my maths is -.- la lol.Forget it. Reach school almost late la i oso dunno y, got HOD awards been given out Kenny got Math woohoo should we celebrate 4 him ?? haha no need de lor bleah.. back to class normal lesson wah !! PE sux sia running btw now my running damn weak sia or can say tat my body is damn weak after those day of sick in the HOLIDAYS !! Teacher good la say tat nobody can behind us so we all walk lor since they guys is oso walking.Then run a few steps i can feel tat i like going to faint anytime lor or can i say tat i may end up in hospital anytime n even in hell ? Back to the place we went to recess buy drinks went back to class then those boys started to play bottles n Jay throw a bottle n hit direct to my head pain sia then my tears caming out lol like last time mi n Clairssa head bang together like this la she no how i feel lol. Change CPA, bored.Maths waaa damn hard sia nearly all the sec 3 work forget omg omg !! LCE go com lab MR SARA nv came today again haha

After school went Rm eat KFC go LJS a while n PSP shop tat women damn funny sia !! lol then i think Kenny stare at her then she ask y r u staring at mii then Kenny high liao LOLx go home tat time got pasa malan around there walk a while darlong wan to play the game wa she spend 8 bucks to gt the small mickey sia.Went home like this lor tat's all byeee

No comments: