Sunday, May 18, 2008

BUNK

Woo back to blog sorry guys not blog 4 dunno how many weeks. Hmm i dun wan say long story sia. 16 may we got the treasure hunt thing must wake so early in the end get nth got la POSTSCARDS haiz nvm lor. Then go home bath go bunk with my bro, Vin(di),Dexter(Duster) :x haha we all go eat eat my bro like hungry ghost sia eat 2 sets leh we all like o.O haha go plaza Sing the arcade a while my DDR spoil sbx then go play bb first lor. Then go X-zone play play wa sia la now top up the card must pay GST de leh wtf -.- Finally go bunk high but i was tired keep on miss a lot lor ... Wan to sleep haha then finish playin le go arcade again haha play till forget time o.O then mummy call ask us faster go home. Reach home so tired then bath BOMB !! SLEEP le so happy haha.
17 May
bored! woke so early in the morning. Go temple,my ah gong death anniversary at there pray lor then go back to ah ma house. Eat so nice yummy. After a while mi n my bro takin bus home. tat idoit tell us to take bus 70 guess wad we saw lots of 70m then I thought differnent bus so nv take waited 4 3rd bus i check the board it says that it is the same bus then i was like wtf waste our time waitin 4 the bus finally take the fourth bus. On the Way, i reali can't recongise those stops like i had nv been b4. I ask my bro to keep track on the borad as my poor eye sighted cannot c.. (I WANNA CONTACT LENS) Finally, got the bus 62 yeah back home. Bath Bomb sleep again reali tired sia haha. Woke at the time 6 plus thx to my bro they all la. Making their bike ... so play com till now reali dunno wad can i do 4 2molo anyone got any event ? i'm reali bored ^^

No comments: