Thursday, May 01, 2008

Something angry had happen

Ytd nite both my parents were drinking my mummy outside drink tat idoit at home drink then is like he say b4 can drink outside but not dwnstair so my mummy went outside drink then my mummy told mi tat tat idoit keep on calling her askin wad time she coming back then i was like wa lan eh he ownself say can go outside drink then still at there KPO so much 4 wad ? HELL.Around 1 plus we sleep le after watchin tv tat idoit is not yet back.My mummy came back around 4 like this then is like she call my bro saying tat our room door is LOCKED. Then i like we both nv locked the door who's the hell locked it so we sayin tat tat idoit came back tat time go our room n locked the door coz currently my mummy is sleepin with us so i think he dun wan to let her sleep in our room ? back my bro open the door 4 my mummy then we'r half wake my mummy talking with mi abt all those things he say in the phone la saying wad. "Eh,, u so late come back then u dun go home". Roar ... Damn angry la rite now all he words he c is correct de la we all say all wrong de. Then in the morning around 7 plus, We woke up by the banging sound n shouting voice outside our door. then my bro open the door n prentend sleeping he was shouting who locked the door then we all kept quiet then he like buai song la say my mummy sleep till like pig fuck sia . Second time he came in i notice something he like going to beat my mummy de lor he like dun dare. Last time got say b4 le if this time he reali hit my mummy they going to divorce. I was like heardin cracking sound i no tat he was steppin on my mummy phone (my pass phone). Tat phone was repair b4 by my uncle lor coz 100 plus if u make spoil i make sure u pay mi back FUCKER ! I REALI DO HATE HIM PPL WHO READ MY BLOG IF HE IS UR FATHER TAT IS UNREASONABLE, WORDS R LIES AND SUCH A PPL WHO WILL U FEEL ? I REALI WISH TAT MY MUMMY CAN DIVORCE WITH HIM SIA I SAW HIS FACE I REALI VERI SIANZ LE. I GUESS SOME OF THE ATTITUDE OSO I LEARN FROM HIM WAN LOR . I WANN TO START A NEW BEGINNING.

No comments: