Monday, July 14, 2008

Dance Dance

Woo .. it was a brand new monday again 4 school wahh felt reali damn sleepy la slept at 4 am due to some reason. Go eat breakfast with darling n kor kor. Almost late sia then go school le lor Lesson is damn bored.... Maths getting BLUR.N n n Chinese oral this fri ehh not so scare lor a bit nia lor. I hope can pass ba. After school go eat then prepare dances quite Emo as i going back le.. Then dance dance lor. Then go park slack with the same old ppl. Play psp there then thinking of something cannot concerate then keep on lose him in DJ max:[ ok from today onwards Dexter is my ganz didi.

Firstly i wan to say Sorry to my kor kor- Kenny bcoz i ming zhi dao he got problem then still give him attitude make him so stress SORRY KOR KOR PLS FORGIVE MI.

SECONDLY SORRY darling-Clarissa u hao xin teach mi the dance steps then i still shout back to u insist tat i'm not in wrong reali veri sorry darling.

To both my baobeiis: sorry this few days not reali in good mood then like make u all angry sorry is my fault pls forgive mi can ? I think i need sometimes to b alone le lor y i keep on showin attitude to u all la. SORRY !!!

No comments: