Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tdy

Haiz, wad a day.. Morning as normal go gather at there then assemble then go back class Nadiah like upset ? then i was like thinkin i'm not a good Jie lor i should make her happy then she like damn sad ok ? CPA lessson she ask mi go find her then i skip a bit of class la. Talk talk with her hope tat will help ? To Nadiah Mei: Ai yo, dun sad ok ? so poor thing sia have such parents who dun reali understand wad their children n nv give freedom. Sayang la hope u will feel better any more things still can contact mi one ^^ Cheer up.
After school go take the shirt lor then discuss abt the clothing 4 dance damn ex la do u guys think i reali have so much money to buy ??? I dun have ok ? I'm just a POOR GAL who dun reali have everithing u all got n cant afford those's things u guys have. Then i guess i should leave them 4 sometime. I found tat today their attitude towards mi had change a lot no long laugh on my jokes or share anything with mi anymore. Haiz i'm so useless .. n i dunno wad i reali can do. Anyone tell mi wad can i do ????????????????? I think from 2molo onwards i will not b so close to them le lor.

Clarissa & Kenny: i dunno recenlty u all got read my blog ma i got give u all a message but i dun reali think u guys came, n this is one of the reason tat make u guys change attitude towards mi. IF u guys reali dun wan mi to b there it's ok ^^

Ok nth to rite le lor i go play with my penknife le quite emo HAHAHA but who care's oso no one care 4 mi liao. Wad can i say ? I try to make jokes to make them happy they will say lame or just dun even care my jokes wad 4 i'm still stayin over there is like they will hate mi even more, haiz dun wan to sayy le bye bye

No comments: