Sunday, September 21, 2008

Buddy

Today wake up at abt 12 plus de rec a call from Jelene buddy ask us free ma go Cp. Since already a wake go CP meet her lor so long nv c her le lor miss her a lot then we go there walk walk n chat lor waa the most ps thing is like the newspaper got free milk ma then i go buy newspaper n take the milk i thought my bro wan drink -.- Fck hai mi so ps leh. Awhile Jelene had to go off le she meeting her mother so send her to take bus n we go home le lor. Quite sad we no each other 4 i think 4 to 5 years le lor since i'm move my house here haii in my heart she will b my best buddy i ever have. Went home after tat play com till 5 or 6 do EOA homework then go Basketball court slack liao lor haha Cb my bro took one of my baobei without telling mi ROAR then i beat him :p go SPC buy maggie n eat then went home le lor tat's all 2molo got maths test jia you ppl.

No comments: