Friday, September 12, 2008

long long long

hmm i got lots of days bo update liao n my darling say it's dying. Let mi save my blog LOL once i'm back again.waa i have a STUPID dream. I have dream till zhen zi wtf sia. Ytd oso bo watch wad show or wad, the dream is fucking scary alright.Today so happy finally c both of my mei patch back liao. Ytd went swimming damn tired sia today then i forcin myself nt to sleep in class. Feel a bit dissapointed with my maths paper 15/50 omg ! mi n darling got same. nvm i will jing li er wei de ! Darling u oso must jia you wor dun give up, got any qus feel free to ask mao or mi lor mayb can help. ^^ After school went CP there mama wan buy Hari Raya card for his papa. Slack a while at there then went home le lor. damn tired reach home bomb. Self reflection nw feel like i been hurting so much ppl my frenz n him. Haiz i dunno wad the hell m i doin la reali feel bad abt it !

To Darling: i feel damn guity sia abt ytd thing. I so long nv go ur blog le n i dun even no u'r sad. Haiz srry let u feel so lonely n feel hurt when no one around. But both of our promise will not break. Last time i had say le dunno u still rem ma ? i say if anyone of us is sad or wad ? we will be around each other.

No comments: