Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sorry mama

This Post is 4 my mama de. I'm here to say sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I reali think tat i have gone too far n u say u had forgiven mi. I think i wont forgive myself le i oso dun have the rite to like this say u. When i was alone walkin i reali cried. LOL ppl who read this blog may think tat chey like this onli oso cried but i tell u i reali felt damn bad about it. I think one day i reali should emo n think abt others b4 hurtin ppl feelings. I WAN TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE I THINK NOW MY ATTITUDE FROM BAD TO WORST LE. OR MAYB I SHOULD JUST STILL IN EMO MOOD SO NO ONE COULD GET HURT. Mama if u reali shou bu liao mi le u can just dun care mi this nu er le. I'm reali damn useless when u cried i cant even do a single things. I have nth to say le. Those ppl wan read my this post double click it above.

No comments: