Thursday, October 16, 2008

STRESS !!

I'm bck from work. Waa first time try full shift ok lor quite tired la. Whole day standin counter plus kitchen. Ok la quite fun but there is reali A LOT of ppl today. Funny part is when i'm in Kitchen there is lots of orders then when i came out no customer le. LOL then got like 1 hours break lor coz i work whole day ma. Kitchen got one call Desmond same as my kor de attitude lor haha dunno him so well yet. 2molo workin at 5pm to closin i wan earn money to pay my sch fees sia 200 plus lor. Hope my pay is enough 4 tat ^^. Reach home saw him talkin to mi in msn his title i feel moody. I long ago already had the answer in my mind rdy. I cry n started to emo when i saw tat words n nw is the time to tell u everithing in my mind.
To JunWen: I dunno when u'r going to my blog but i just wan to tell u the answer thanks for doing so much things n scarifices 4 mi. I think i cant accept ur request bcoz i reali do think that i'm still not yet grown up i'm just like a kids even some of my frenz oso said.Thanks for giving me those laughter when we'r together i reali appericatie tat it had been 4 years rdy n we'r breakin n patchin over n over again, I Chen Ren i ownself is supper attitude de so mayb u will angry. But sometimes i oso cant stand ur attitude ? I have give u an chance but u keep on doin it repeatly n ur frenz my frenz had even beg mi 4 ur another chance. I hope u wont do anything foolish after readin at my blog i reali hope u can stay happy n u will fill a gal who is lots more better then mi. I reali cherish this 4 years of fun with u. Sorry i reali cant accept u. I hope we can still b frenz . Now i wan to xuan bu we zhen shi break off at 12.38am 17 october 2008. It game over.

No comments: