Monday, November 10, 2008

Sharlene first day

Woohoo .. Today is Sharlene first day of work in LJS *clapclap* Woke at around 12 if i'm not wrong then online a while then go 4 dance prac wow still got lots of things to learn jiayou ba.. hmm after tat rush to work wtf my shirt n pants is like damn wet la .. ROAR coz rainning ma in morning no ppl help mi keep :( Reach there saw Sharlene like blur blur like this o.O haha then manager ask mi to change another shirt. I reject coz veri ma fann ma. Start work a while ba then everithing went smooth is the endin part FUCK got few customers like plan de lor first customer say i nv give tartar sauce yes i was wrong then is like must scold till like this ma ? Second say wad the drinks so less ?? HELLO u say dun wan ICE leh then the gas make the drinks look full ma how i no when it's cover it is so less like this my fault again la ? Third I send order fuck then I like got tell the customer lor is this ur Grilled chicken the customer day YES ??? in the end he came to counter n said not his order fuck sia bcoz of this 3 things ruin my day ROAR.. I started became more angry then is like can c through my face la is RED. Neh mind forget it.. damn angry la reali ?? ?

No comments: