Friday, November 07, 2008

sian+angry

Today went to the CC event thingy ? at there wow play games ? LOL then is like damn long lor the q we stand there like idoits 4 few hours. 7 plus go home rdy ? go cp eat le then go rm there slack lor there fun ma. Went home quite late ? parents nv say much more thing both drinkin. FUCK then my bro scold my mother idoit then is like my mother angry la then is like my fault like this ? Say wad i so lazy or wadever shit ? Cb sia do u think i got time ma ? i workin almost everiday then is like 4 wad ? stand by when u no money at least i can lead u la then wad ? Say wad i nv do housework or wadever shit ??? Hello do u think i'm free ? I everiday workin leh then say wad shit ? Outside got another guy say la ? I tell u u continue to say somemore lor i ren bu liao i will leave u wan leave leave lor do u think u guys bring us a veri happy family ya ? always say i nv help out at home ? if i at home then wad oso nobody at home stay at home 4 fuck i reali if 1 day i ren bu liao le. i will go off le ... bye ppl

To Mother: Thx 4 giving birth to mi n my bro but then do u guys reali think tat u guys had bring us to a happy family ? last time YES ? now NO. This few years u guys keep on quarrelin do u all think tat we'r happy ? Bring us so much pain ?? c u guys fighting ? police case isit good ? Say wan i treating myself qian jing xiao jie nv do any housework i workin almost everiday leh how to do ? WTF -.- Stop sayin all those rubbish can ? I HATE IT .. if outside got another guy just say la dun everitime say tat at home veri sian or wadever shit la enough is enough. If u reali cant stand us DIVORE PLS ? i think we will feel better n dun ever care us ? I think those auntie workin with mi or even Verna ? is like my mother lor no mi so well unlike UU ?? i have nth to say le.

No comments: