Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28 April 2009

Im back blogging :) Today cant wake up for my class not sure what time i wake up :x after that saw mama sms me so chat chat with her awhile after that cannot sleep jiu wake up le, not a while my bro also woke so both of us go prepare then went to Polyclinic meet mama then we need to wait for the afternoon time. So decided to eat but then the rain is so heavy sia we dash across the rain :X then inside cp all of us so cold. Went to koptiam to have our lunch then walk walk a while went back to polyclinic then my bro go see doctor payment that time Im the next to see doctor haha so funny la but then I waited for a very long time I got 2 days MC wee then went back to cp took bus home :D then sleep till 9 plus then wake up damn pig de lor then nothing much ready will update tomorrow :D nights people.

No comments: