Thursday, April 30, 2009

30 April 2009

Woohoo~ Today woke up at quite late 11 plus i think ? then faster go prepare then in the end reach school oso late -.- lol reach there was totally blur la i cant do the database thing i really dont know how to do few of my classmate help me but then in the end give up Mdm Irene help me make finally understand something wahahaha. By the way thanks to those who tried to help me :D After that is care lesson so many people just went off for their CCA left me there so lonely Im like momo like this lor kana left out by them -.- After that release from school alone again so so damn boring la walked all the way to Mrt station at bus stop saw Liana have a long chat with her :) Reached home online then chat chat play online games so fun :D My life is getting boring so please do entertain me. Tomorrow going out with them weee ~! 5 days never see them ready miss them a lot so nothing much to post le wait for tomorrow my post ba. Good nights

No comments: