Sunday, May 03, 2009

3 May 2009

Im back blogging miss mi ? :X Today woke up damn early one lor then yesterday slept at 4am thanks to my brother la. Helping with him for his homework today woke up at 12 plus thanks mama for morning call as usual. Prepare then went out meet mama le lor have KFC for my lunch then saw a baby so cute la i smile at her she smile backed so cute her :D After that went to arcade to see see never play. After that Clarissa reached le so we trainned to Vivo to meet John ? haha my new friend from tagged :D after meeting him a while went to arcade play play me and Clarissa so high la ! woohoo ~! we'r popular :X, went to pet shop saw a dog so cute la hahaha go touch touch :) went to took bus to Bugis to find Clarissa shoe shoe shop around the whole Bugis finally found le took neoprint then bus back to Sengkang so long la haha need some entertainments. Finally reached bought cake and rush rush to JiaWei house actually planning a suprise for him but then he spoil it :( but nevermind haha took photos chat chat a while train to cp have dinner then went home le lor nothing much ready haha. Wahh say till photo ar ! my blog dont have photos lor because currently im using those kind of old phone wait for me to buy a new phone i promise there will be photos of me :X so bhb hahaha tomorrow school starting again gonna be a very sian day for me again :( ok nothing much to post ready will update tomorrow bye people :D

Photos




No comments: