Thursday, May 07, 2009

7 May 2009

Woke up late today as usual went for afternoon class then today teacher called my mother and told her about it haiz actually i never go school or go for school it make no differents lor also not much friend in the class so what for going to school ? Yeah got people even ask me why i like so quiet or what ? WHY ?! because nobody to chat with of course. Reached school one group of my class ask me to join them but im waiting for Kenny so rejected after that went to eat eat. Class start le i jam at my screen for quite long and there was no help :( after that i try to read my book so that i can get idea from there in the end i totally dont know how to do la was stress over there then Stella come le show me my attendance and ask how to help me then at that time i already want to cry out ready lor just bearing with it. Sad song+Stressing+Scolding=Crying T.T haiz finally teacher came to me and help me wahh ! what a relieve man. After that have Care lesson nothing much talking about exam thingy so fast sia my exam start on 3 june if im not wrong. Clarissa and Nisa came to school then tour Clarissa around the school lor a lot of thing close le -.- went to cp to eat eat then Clarissa wallet lost go find. In the end found but then money stolen haizz c la so careless ! Im so boring. Maybe will sleep early today I dont have school tomorrow yeah ! so happy :D nights people.

No comments: