Monday, June 01, 2009

1 June 2009

Im back blogging. Today quite pissed with something i really cant stand sia with certain things this thing wont be blog. School was boring as usual today test then go through after that jiu went home le then rest a while then i dont know why i keep on damn pissed with the things i think is the weather ba today takes longer for me to cool down! Then went to meet ma to have dinner together at Mac haha eat till so full full then went arcade there to see see the sweet de thing so fun la see people play but then will spend a lot of money :( after that called Mervyn to bought us something sh.... cannot say haha then we seat at the stairs chat chat a lot of things la haha then i at there sing sing till 10 plus then i realise :X so dao bao mac for my brother then went home then reached home kana nag na bei. She say what i never reply her sms and whatever SHIT ! then say what i never bought food home then say what i wont call back and ask or what ar ? my brother sms me so i bought for him ! then now all my fault la happy ?! now talking what bullshit to my father ?? Please la i wed exam ready can give me peace ? dont find trouble for me im really pissed off today. Ok nothing much to update le bye bye

No comments: