Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 June 2009

OMG ! man i have not updated my blog for this few days. This few days i really dont know why everything for me have stress up yesterday really things turns up BAD and i have make the decision to ------- nevermind i dont wish to say le yesterday was outside the whole day haiz then today again late what the fuck happening to me ?? this few days i keep on crying before im asleep im really too stress le please dont keep on put on presure on me le if not i really cant stand it i will do something not right i mean it im really moody nowadays and keep on crying im really WEAK now maybe im going to turn back to my secondary 3 and 4 times people who is in my class will know ! haha .. im really very tired of all the things ! i need a break i keep on stress till everytime i keep on anyhow think haiz ~ ok la i have nothing much to say le lor nights people

No comments: