Friday, June 25, 2010

25 June 2010







edited by jiejie

It's have been coming to the 1 week that I never meet jie jie. 1 week like this sia day by day pass and soon is going to July le. Today I have a nightmare is it hinting me about something ? i really dont know the dream is like damn true. The dream went like this. It was about evening, I'm with my parents and relative when going home that time receive a message from Jie Jie said she want to meet me have something to tell me. Of course i dont reject make all the way to Toa Payoh her working places over there and i could even remember her company name "Submarine" After that i give her a call she said she want to go to ladies so i waited her at her company downstairs in the end she just get back to her offices saying that she have meeting without saying a word to me when i going off that time i pass through a ballroom saw her sitting over there. I just walked of with just disappointment when i woke up that time im with my tears and i cried awhile at there thinking is it some hint for me to stop pestering her and stop irritated her. I really dont know, hais ~ Seems like this few days jie jie didnt meet me her house is such a peace it should be a thing to happy for her ba .i really miss jiejie badly.

No comments: