Saturday, June 05, 2010

6 June 2010

Cant sleep right now so decided to update my blog again lalala ~ came back from lan not long ago only but then i cant sleep read back my dairy all the things that have happen then feel like posting something. Inside all my dairy have written a lot a lot of things, Forever meaning somedays there will be an ending no matter what, examples friendship i dont know why all my friend will leave me no matter how long i think maybe the problems is my characteristic all my friends will go off no matter what i dont know why la ? Kinda of sad this few days someone ask me not to contact him anymore because of his GF just end with like this fine ~ then i will stop contacting him lor this is what he want ma. Jie Jie say life is short this is damn true, you may know what happen next minutes or seconds you may get into an accident you may not know, or you will passed away in a sudden and get to a place you no longer in earth, so now cherish all the loves one before you regret one day. Guess anything is arrange by god no one could change it this is our fate. Talk back again to my life now, it's now totally one word can represent "SUCK". I want to get rid of my daily life now wake up, watch drama all the way till next morning i could even forget to eat my meals. I JUST WANT TO GO OUT ! I dont care is slacking, doing nothing at outside i just dont want to stay at home and watch drama ! Super sian arghhhhhhhhhh .. i want to go out i want to go out i want to go out i want to go out i want to go out i want to go out i want to go out i want to go out !!!!!!!!! sigh~

No comments: