Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11 November 2010

Woohoo ~ im back from blogging le :) Today darling bring her stuff to my house temporaily we have lunch together with my brother and Ivan then sitting at playgroung chat then Andrew came waited for baby finally seen him le haven been see-ing him le. Meet up he bring me to eat eat at Pasir Ris Park, the place is so nice sia .. love it a lot the especially the breeze over there after that finish our dinner went to White Sand there baby buy contact lens for me thanks a lot :) After that we went for fetch Ah Ber then went to movie we watch "71 in to fire" i think the movie name is correct the movie talks about those war thingy and those youngster joined the soilder the show is nice :D. After that went to Ah Ber house's downstairs gathering hahah plan to go where eat, have CJ for supper i think im gonna be pretty fat soon . I WANT TO SLIM DOWN !!! yes :D chatting over there then went home im so tired yawn thats all for the day.

No comments: