Sunday, November 07, 2010

8 November 2010

Today dont know somehow i feel like updating my blog it had been dead for so damn damn long le. My lappy have problem le someone please help, this lappy to me is very important. Let me say about how i got this lappy, When Secondary 4 that time we are planning when we get into ite then all of us both a lappy to school somehow like this, i know that my family is not that rich to have one so im quite sad then i told my parents they said if strike 4D they will buy for me that time is also nearby my birthday i and i got it for my birthday present, but then after that im no longer studying i think i have make my parents all damn disappointed and i feel damn guilty she bought it for me becasue i will use for studying stuff like this but then now ? im not studying and in fact not working thats even worst. I really felt damn sorry to them so no matter what i need to repair this lappy and stay in a good condition and protect it. Secondly, Seriously a lot of things have happen and maybe im no longer the old time of me, Today actually planning to sort out darling de things and then suddenly she said about something really shock me, she said if i never called her in time we wont be see-ing her le, at the moment i heard it my tears fall off i dont know why but then the feelings is written in my dairy no one will knows it, and its hard to tell people too. Another time she told me to remember her in the message i read and i also cried that time seriously i dont know how to stop my tears from flowing im really really really very sad, totally blur also. hais ~ this is what i only knows about my feelings ba. EMO EMO EMO

No comments: