Sunday, March 06, 2011

7 March 2011


Weee ~ im back to blogging, Today woke up i think should be 11 plus then went to prepare and cab to Yishun bai bai, was damn tired in cab after that reached there sit there play with my mummy phone phone and pray have our lunch there was great :D after that went to temple Pray Pray again and DA XIAO REN . haha ~ After that went to Compass point i'm so afraid that Iphone is out of stock as this always applies to every shop ! but then i'm trying not to think the guy that my mummy know very good he help me find, I FINALLY GET MY IPHONE 4 ! WEEEEEEEEEE ~ After that have dinner at Compasspoint, after that shop shop awhile and i cut my hair ! cause this few days the weather seems to be quite hot, and people please do drink lots and lots of water to prevent from sick, Was charging my Iphone right now can't do anything about it . Alright nothing much to updates GOOD NIGHTS everyone :D

No comments: