Wednesday, March 09, 2011

9 March 2011


Weeeeee ~ Blog blog blog :D, Today i'm like full of energy cause fall asleep damn early last night, woke up prepare then fly out le but then i don't like going work in morning cause the transport will be like damn damn full :( have to squeeze all the way, then reached Expo wait for my manager under the sun a lot of people is looking at me cause i'm siting below the sun and not going in to the shelter LOL ~ the transport is too cold and i need sunlight to defroze myself. Finally manager reached, then he told me finally there are 1 client reply my message le after i send like almost 200 of emails IM SO DAMN HAPPY LA ! omg omg ~ Then work is ok cause i'm keep on learning steps by steps and things are getting easy :D I will still continue to learn de JIAYOU :D ... Good nights everyone .


No comments: