Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 May 2011


我的心真的很痛..

I'm back to blogging again finally ~ This few days nothing much happening again work and work as usual, but then this month there's a lot of holiday :D but then 1 thing is holiday also no use nothing to do ? SPENDING MY HOLIDAYS AT HOME ! HOW PATHETIC IS IT ?! I WANNA GO OUT !~ ANYONE ANYONE ....
have been emo-ing again, people gonna ask me what happen but then i guess all the answer im gonna give is nothing i'm just fine with a *fake smile* actually it's hurts a lot from last or NOW ! Last time i've a lot of friends around me which i could just thinks of way to help them when i got stress up and thinking how to solve it i'm rather happy cause they trust me rather then NOW ! not much people around me so nothing much to stress on mind left so much BLANKS but then the problem is i felt so so lonely from don't know when till now i'm like just concentrating on my work nothing much, push everything a side, and get myself busy so there's no time for me to think this and that, but then whenever i'm alone the feeling came back to me which making me feeling TERRIBLE ! those kind of feelings is unexplainable, I left ??? in my mind thats will be my last conclusion after i remember all those stuff and think how stupid am i to make all those decisions which could not turn back. HAPPY MOMENTS ? HAHA ! how pathetic am i ? No ones actually knows about it, step into a wrong area, wrong decisions, been ignore and then kick out ?! I NEED MORE LUCK TO KEEP MY LIFE GOING ON ~

No comments: