Thursday, May 05, 2011

5 May 2011

I'm back to blogging, hmmm nothing much to update just work and work :) Second to almost the third month of my job, Firstly i would like to thanks my parents friends to introduce me a great job :D Thanks uncle Ben. There's a lot of people i want to thanks. Everything starts from Beginning,

JACE,Thank for sending me to work and back home first day of work i'm late then got scolding from then from that on actually a bit scare of you but then now should be ok already :X

When i step in to the company i started with Sales first as i'm not really those kind of outspoken person, plus i'm those kind who is super shy one ! But luckily this friendly manager of mine start to talk to me a lot a lot of things regarding to family, relationship and personal stuff.

Dexter, Thank to guide me throughout all the problem i'm facing and advice given by you is really useful, I will still continue to plan how my life it gonna to be :D

Faizal, Thank for guiding me in AB, Everytime i got in mistake you're the one helping me to solve, and you will always said "Nevermind learn from your mistake will get better next time".

Few weeks later, I get into Cs they are very friendly but then still a bit scare. They arrange Cherlyn to teach me all the stuff so i called her mine teacher.

Cherlyn, Thank for teaching me and being patience with me,I knew I done a lot of careless mistake but you never scold me and just encourage me, you will said " Do wrong nevermind you will helped me up" but hopefully i won't drive you crazy. :D You try to get everything done smoothly.

CS manager so i called her Principal :D

Faith, Thank for guiding me and print out notes for me, cheering me up and ask me not to give up " Believe in myself" recently I've finance problem every morning you will bought me a 1L HL milk :D

And of course the last person who i wanted to thanks. Boss-Lao da

Shuan, Thank for accepting me to this company, and thank for the help i will never forget :D you're the best boss I've.

All is my thank you speech ! hahaha :D nothing much to post. Good nights.

No comments: