Saturday, May 05, 2012

6 May 2012

Wow ! Good morning world I'm Updating so damn early .. I haven been sleeping yet so yup. While my mind is still fresh . Today mood is super fucking good seriously thanks to just the one person who really doom my saturday went out with lion then meet Lao da then nex walk walk , the message is like keep coming in ! NON-STOP ! Which really corrupt my while MIND ! I can't even think about any shit I'm just feeling so headache I cannot really relax sorry lion . Really very VEX ! Few days ago I'm complaining I'm tired ! YES IM ! UNDERSTAND ENGLISH and I've enough of all this bullshit it's just flooding on my head . Don't tell me everything is do for me because of me ! Whatever ok !? Enough of that firstly don't you think you love someone is a bit over ? You don't think so it's really too much pushing me all the way to the wall and make me feel so breathless even when sometimes the message when I see it i seriously dont feel like replying it cause WHY ! CAUSE WE'RE NOT EVEN TOGETHER ! YOU ARE SAYING ALL THOSE LOVE ME ALL THIS KIND OF TEXT HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO REPLY YOU ? WANT YOU TO FIND OUT ABOUT ME IN THE END YOU RUN TO MY FRIEND AND ASK THEM ! YOU KNOW IM SO DAMN STRESSFUL TILL I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE MY HEAD HURTS SO MUCH THAT I KEEP THINKING ABOUT DYING ! Thought I'm suppose to enjoy my life in the end I'm suffering because of WHAT ! Told you not to stalk me you said you will change but I don't think so it still the same . So you really want someone to be with you quarrelling everyday ? Yes sometimes I'm a bit ridiculous I admit it. First time we drink you cab me home you're hugging me second time we kissed in the cab don't think that I'm drunk I don't remember you know it's actually give me the feelings but just that everything is too late. Just fucking give me some time to relax myself I really cannot hold on to anything anymore I'm just mentally and physically TIRED I NEED A BREAK !.

No comments: