Friday, October 26, 2007

Few days post

Talk abt this few days haha remember got one day we go IKEA then is like i forget to bring my uniform so ask my bro to bring come then he lost his way wtH haha then I contact him on hp lor haha then finally reach liao haha then We start to ki Siao again haha let my bro no how high we'r lolx haha then we go shop around ikea lor thier furniture so nice i love some lor if next time i can i wish to buy wad furniture i like haha to my room lolx but now erm .. my room in terrible in a mess la LAZY to pack lolx then i have some picture 4 u guys to c BUT I THINK ALMOST ALL IS KENNY DE PICTURE HAHA COZ HE IS GOOD TO DISTURB LOLX

~Kenny Shiting haha~
Hai yo zhan bu da still play slide
haha he fall inside de lor
This is my bro veri na de take his picture de lor

No comments: